[MINC-users] mincresample and slice-based scaling

Alex Zijdenbos zijdenbos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 18:35:52 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

I ran a few more tests:

1) mincresample -float, to generate float output
2) convert the input volume to float first
3) combination of the two options above

in all cases the result is the same expanded output range. Also in all
cases the float output volume has the slice scaling ranges set (that may be
fixed in a subsequent MINC releases I assume, following the discussion on
minc-development).

So I would assume that points towards the actual trilinear interpolation,
not discretization, no?

-- A