[MINC-users] mincresample and slice-based scaling

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 16:03:45 EDT 2013

Hi Alex,

My guess is that this is a combination of discretisation (of your
chosen data type) and the macros hidden deep within MINC that do the
tri-linear interpolation. Probably more of the former than the latter
though.

Does the same problem happen when you use a float/double volume?

In any case the discretisation is very minimal and I'd say within
expected values given the range of a short (5 places of precision)
matches the error you are seeing.