[MINC-users] mincresample: possible to combine 2 or more anistropic volumes to reconstruct one high-res isotropic volume?

Audette, Michel A. maudette at odu.edu
Thu May 17 21:43:33 EDT 2012

Hi Andrew,

thanks, you always have a great response that never disappoints me.

I'll have my student do some dcm2mnc's, download minctools as well as this, and play around with it.

I have high hopes.

Cheers,

Michel

Michel Audette, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor,
Department of Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Engineering,
Old Dominion University,
Norfolk, VA.