[MINC-users] mincaverage -avgdim result header

Peter Neelin peter.neelin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 00:45:25 EDT 2012

On Mar 26, 2012 11:02 PM, "Peter Neelin" <peter.neelin at gmail.com> wrote:
> As I understand it, HDF5 provides a netcdf interface. That's how minc
works with it.

Looks like I got that wrong. HDF3 provided a netcdf interface. Looks like
they took it out in HDF4 and HDF5 and some kindly soul (Leila?) wrote a
complete wrapper layer. Perhaps someone with some knowledge can provide
details. So I don't know if the netcdf concepts are reflected in the HDF5
format or only in the wrapper layer... Is there any documentation for this
stuff now?

Peter
--
Peter Neelin