[MINC-users] dcm2mnc bug (?)

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:16:05 EDT 2012

On 15 March 2012 23:58, Alex Zijdenbos <zijdenbos at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Have you tried to run this data through something like OSIRIX (and
>> then export, and convert that with the latest dcm2mnc)?
>>

>  Tried that now using OsiriX; with exactly the same result. In other words,
> the import/export by OsiriX doesn't fix the problem.

Well, so much for that idea.

I am sure that the older version didn't take much notice of frame
names or times and just concatenated every one it sees into the output
(4D) file. The difference is that the new version started checking,
again if memory serves correctly this was to deal with diffusion
images.

If you use dcmdump do the time frames have differing ID's or time codes?

I am also assuming you've tried "-splitdynamic"?