[MINC-users] installing mni_autoreg

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 06:52:36 EDT 2012

> So, after running the commands below, I get the following:
>
> Ayman-Oweidas-MacBook-Pro:mni_perllib-0.08 Ayman$ sudo make install
> Password:
> Manifying blib/man3/MNI::DataDir.3pm
> Not a HASH reference at /System/Library/Perl/5.10.0/ExtUtils/Install.pm line 557.
> make: *** [pure_site_install] Error 2

I am guessing that by this stage everything up until this has
completed OK? I am guessing you are using the inbuilt perl in OSX? On
older versions of OSX I found this problematic and used the macports
or fink version but am not sure if this is still the case.

There are others on here who use OSX and MINC so I am hoping they will
chime in here.