[MINC-users] installing mni_autoreg

Ayman Oweida ayman.oweida at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri Jun 22 10:39:01 EDT 2012

So, after running the commands below, I get the following:

Ayman-Oweidas-MacBook-Pro:mni_perllib-0.08 Ayman$ sudo make install
Password:
Manifying blib/man3/MNI::DataDir.3pm
Not a HASH reference at /System/Library/Perl/5.10.0/ExtUtils/Install.pm line 557.
make: *** [pure_site_install] Error 2

Your help is appreciated.

-Ayman