[MINC-users] [MINC-USERS] getting 4D volume datas

antoine pattin antoine.pattin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 11:12:47 EDT 2012

Hello everybody !

Is it possible that the miget_real_value_hyperslab() function isn't
compatible with 4D volumes ?
(You can see more details about it at the link :
http://minc.sourcearchive.com/documentation/2.1.00-1/hyper_8c_bac30780b4cebea089eddb8f687ce3c0.html
)

My objectif is to store dynamic volume datas in a hyperslab (1D array).
The solution could be inspired from the following and very helpful tutorial
:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/MINC/Tutorials/Programming05

I tested it with a static volume (3D) and it perfectly worked.
I then adapted the code for a 4D data volume and got this executing message
:

*HDF5-DIAG: Error detected in HDF5 library version: 1.6.1 thread 0.  Back
trace follows.
  #000: H5Dio.c line 356 in H5Dread(): selection+offset not within extent
    major(14): Dataspace interface
    minor(04): Out of range
(from miicv_get): Can't read dataset /minc-2.0/image/0/image
Error getting hyperslab*

Is it because of the 4 dimensions or is it about other parameters linked to
the volume tested ?

Any help would be appreciated!

Best Regards,
Antoine