[MINC-users] Official Installation Instructions

Pierre Bellec pierre.bellec at criugm.qc.ca
Wed Jul 4 20:39:33 EDT 2012

Fantastic work Vladimir. I will definitely try running analysis with your
new packages and keep you posted. Thanks for all of your efforts to make
MINC easier to install. I will update the instructions on the MINC wiki
book.

Best,

Pierre Bellec, PhD
Research Centre of the Montreal Geriatric Institute
& Department of Computer Science and Operations Research
University of Montreal, Québec, Canada
http://simexp-lab.org/brainwiki/doku.php?id=pierrebellec