[MINC-users] Official Installation Instructions

Vladimir S. FONOV vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 19:24:39 EDT 2012

Hello Everybody,

I have updated version of the binary minc-tools packages on
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/ServicesSoftware/ServicesSoftwareMincToolKit

now I build packages for 64 and 32 bit for Ubuntu 10.04 and 12.04, 64
bit package for Debian 6 and 64 bit package for MacOS X 10.7.
Unfortunately, bic pipeline will still fail in 32 bit mode due to memory
usage of mincbeast.

Also, I have replaced N3 with N4 (from ITK) so the results of the
pipeline run will be different, also test suite will most likely produce
different results, so it will fail.

It would be great if people could make test run on different machines
and submit results.

--
Best regards,