[MINC-users] MINC tools installation on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 06:33:33 EST 2012

Hi Sean,

For a number of reasons my favoured approach for MINC on OSX as of
late is MacPorts.

  https://github.com/hassemlal/MacPorts

This is the work of Haz-Edine Assemlal of the CIM, I have had reports
of this working for some users and others get a checksum error....
Jason Lerch also has a OSX bundle somewhere that he points others at
from time to time.

Myself I'm still Mac Impaired but do SSH in to one at work from time
to time to test the MacPorts stuff so can't be of much help.