[MINC-users] Register GUI colour problem (OSX 10.7, minc-toolkit-0.3.11, register v1.4.00)

Andrew Janke andrew.janke at cai.uq.edu.au
Wed Aug 8 12:17:04 EDT 2012

Hi Timothy,

This is caused by a long standing (and rather frustrating) change that
occurred in freeglut a while back. I have had success getting around
this by compiling register from source on some OSX machines. That said
I am yet to get this to work on some 10.7 machines.

I will attempt to recompile register on a 10.7.4 machine and if it
works put it up for download that you can then test.

On 3 August 2012 11:11, Timothy Tattersall
<timothy.tattersall at uqconnect.edu.au> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know how I can fix my GUI colour scheme problem in register?
> The buttons are pink and red, and the text on the buttons is difficult to
> read.
>
> Here is a link to a screenshot
> http://s13.postimage.org/lxh1bpnef/Screen_Shot_2012_08_03_at_11_01_17_AM.p
> ng