[MINC-users] Web based display of MINC data

Andrew Janke andrew.janke at cai.uq.edu.au
Mon Aug 6 02:07:36 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Some of you may be interested in a web based tool we have been working
on lately called TissueStack:

   http://caivm1.qern.qcif.edu.au/

The code is on github here:

   https://github.com/NIF-au/TissueStack

And there is a bit of a blog here:

   http://tissuestack.blogspot.com.au/

It's a combination of a server and a client. You can either pre-tile
data or use a tissuestack server at which point the server will
generate image tiles from your file (MINC/Nifti) on the fly. Let me
know if you are interested in contributing or would like to use the
code. It is licensed under a very liberal CC license at github.

The motivation for this was to display large overlaid
histology/blockface/MRI/CT datasets, something that we all seem to be
doing more and more of.

Thanks

Dr Andrew Janke
NIF Informatics Fellow