[MINC-users] am i using mincresample correctly

Jackie Leung jackie.leung at alumni.utoronto.ca
Sat Aug 4 20:44:02 EDT 2012

hello all,

I'm new to MINC and I'm not sure if my coregistration process is correct.

After getting the transform file from 'register', I apply it to my volumes
(it's a 4D dataset) with the following command:
mincresample -transformation matrix.xfm -tfm_input_sampling data.mnc
data_reg.mnc

when i view the output data using register, it looks the same as before.
I'm I running the tool correctly?  Or does it have something to do with the
world coordinates vs voxel coordinates thing?

thanks,
Jackie