[MINC-users] classify_clean

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 00:36:27 EST 2011

Hi Mishkin,

On 8 November 2011 14:21, Mishkin Derakhshan <mishkind at gmail.com> wrote:
> Below is how I referenced the minc tools and classify_clean. Perhaps
> we should have a page with a list of references and how to reference
> the tools on the bic website (or the Minc wikibook) much like the
> folks at FSL and freesurfer.

I definitely agree.

There is no time like the present so I have borrowed your text above
and immortalised it here:

   http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/MINC/Authors

Hope you don't mind!

Other tool authors feel free to add your own text/headings in there. I
seem to remember that classify also includes code from Louis Collins,
Vasco Kollkinan(sp?) and Chris Cocosco (and probably others!) so I'll
leave it up to them to get the text up to date.