[MINC-users] how to pad prior to distance computation with mincmorph

Michel Audette michel.audette at kitware.com
Wed May 25 18:17:40 EDT 2011

Dear fellow Minc users,

I'm trying to use mincmorph to compute a distance transform from a binary
image, and finding that the algorithm also seems to initialize distance at 0
at the boundary of the image. I assume that the answer lies in padding the
volume prior to the distance transform, and I can see that there is an
option for that, but I can't seem to get that part of the computation
working properly. Can anyone show an example of this use?

Best wishes,

Michel

--
Michel Audette, Ph.D.