[MINC-users] Cerebral hemisphere mask: ICBM minc atlas

Simon Fristed Eskildsen se at hst.aau.dk
Mon May 23 13:26:59 EDT 2011

Hi Aaryani,

I have a cerebrum mask for the ICBM152. It can be downloaded here:

http://person.hst.aau.dk/se/resources/ICBM152_cerebrum_mask.mnc.gz

It's generated using the cortical extraction method FACE from the
non-linear ICBM template. It should fit with the linear template as
well.
CSF in the larger sulci / fissures are not included in the mask. This
can probably be included by dilation (or closing) operations.

Simon