[MINC-users] build almost everything minc Makefile and git repository for EZminc

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 08:16:52 EDT 2011

If this is the same "bug" that I have been bitten by it's to do with
libtool and the way bicpl is linked (or not as the case often turns
out to be) with libnetpbm.

If you run make in the Display directory, copy and paste the last line
of the build (when Display is made) and then run it without the
libtool part.  turn

   $ libtool <blah> gcc <blah>

into

   $ gcc <blah>

and in most cases Display will be made.

YMMV but this is what I have seen but haven't got to the bottom of yet.