[MINC-users] best_nonlin_reg.pl ?

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:15:19 EST 2011

Hi Lisa,

>> Died at /usr/local/bic/bin/xfmavg line 310.
>> Died at /usr/local/bic/bin/volgenmodel line 656.
>
> The output file that I specified the name of is no where to be found in the
> workdir or the dir where I have stored my input files.

I think the output is a big misleading in that I think the problem is
in the transform averaging not in the fitting. Do you have octave
installed?  xfmavg uses this.

perhaps if you add a -verbose argument things might become a bit more
clear?  volgenmodel is designed such that you can just re-run whatever
you did last and it will pick up from where it left off.

There is even a copy of the original command you used in the
genmodel-work directory.