[MINC-users] best_nonlin_reg.pl ?

Lisa F. Akiyama lrisa87 at uw.edu
Wed Mar 2 14:50:56 EST 2011

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for uploading your copy of bestlinreg and suggesting an alternative
way (using -linmethod 'minctracc -lsq9').

I got rid of the previous errors I was getting, but now I get the following:

Initial objective function val = 0.16510932
> Final objective function value = 0.14109196
> mv -f /tmp/bestlinreg-SMx3R3ux/Sfit-model-iso_4.xfm
> genmodel-work/00/0003-SEA0094_6mo_May2009_t1mpr.xfm
> Died at /usr/local/bic/bin/xfmavg line 310.
> Died at /usr/local/bic/bin/volgenmodel line 656.

I get the above when using your copy of bestlinreg, a copy of bestlinreg
that Claude had provided me, and even when running with the -linmethod
'minctracc -lsq9' option.
The output file that I specified the name of is no where to be found in the
workdir or the dir where I have stored my input files.

Any tips?

Many thanks.

Best,
Lisa