[MINC-users] tool to resample tensor?

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 20:34:51 EDT 2011

Hi jason,

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 03:36, Jason Lerch <jason at phenogenomics.ca> wrote:
> has anyone in the wonderful world of MINC written a tool to properly resample a tensor given a linear and/or nonlinear transform (i.e. after moving each voxel, rotate the tensor inside it as necessary) that they are willing to share?

I don't have exactly what you are after but I do have some code that
will take as input a series of raw diffusion images, a bmatrix and a
deformation grid. As part of the tensor calculation it will permute
the bmatrix to suit at each point. I would argue that this method is
more "pure" but in 99.9% of cases rotating after the tensor
calculation will get the job done.

it's in the BIC CVS at minc_dev/mincdti/mincdti_EPI_dist.c  now would
be a good time to shift this to github but I haven't yet.

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)