[MINC-users] tool to resample tensor?

Vladimir S. FONOV vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:02:37 EDT 2011

Hello,

I've been playing with implementing methods from "Fast and Simple
Calculus on Tensors
in the Log-Euclidean Framework" by Arsigny et. al.. It seem to be
working, but I didn't do much testing and the project is currently on
hold.  Ill the code is implemented as ITK classes and  I also have
tools which use them to process DTI information in minc format using
them.

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 1:36 PM, Jason Lerch <jason at phenogenomics.ca> wrote:
> Greetings MINCers,
>
> has anyone in the wonderful world of MINC written a tool to properly resample a tensor given a linear and/or nonlinear transform (i.e. after moving each voxel, rotate the tensor inside it as necessary) that they are willing to share?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Jason

Best regards,