[MINC-users] minc install

师伟娣 shiweidi719 at 126.com
Fri Jun 10 07:17:58 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm writing to you about how to install the minc2 in win32 systerm.
I had downloaded  the package of minc2 from"MNIsoftware repository". I used it in the Visual C++. It has none problemwhen I compile and build the program, but it has the error that " it can't find the minc2.dllfile ,the file was not started ,it may be broken , reinstall it maybe salve the problem ". I  triedto download  and reinstall it  for several times, but it also has the problem .

Please help if you have any ideas abouthow to install it in visual c++ in win32 system !

Thanks for your time,

Alice