[MINC-users] FLAIR atlas

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 11:49:36 EDT 2011

Hi Aaryani,

There are none that I know of in the various ICBM atlas releases that
have been made to date. If anyone knows it will be Louis Collins, if
you have your own series of FLAIR images, I don't think creating your
own atlas should be too difficult. If you let us know the reason for a
FLAIR atlas we might be able to help you some more.

Thanks

Andrew