[MINC-users] "register" command

Lisa F. Akiyama lrisa87 at uw.edu
Thu Jan 20 19:16:15 EST 2011

Hi Andrew,

Apparently I am running register 1.3.5 (on Ubuntu 11.04).
I tried installing freeglut3, but I had it already.
Is the issue related to the older version of register?

Thanks.

Best,
Lisa
Lisa F. Akiyama
Research Study Assistant
Institute for Learning & Brain Sciences (I-LABS)
University of Washington
<lrisa87 at uw.edu>