[MINC-users] "register" command

Lisa F. Akiyama lrisa87 at uw.edu
Thu Jan 20 13:00:16 EST 2011

Hello,

I am using MINC 2.0.18 on an Ubuntu system.
I am facing issues using the "register" command. The error that I receive is
as follows:

> X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
>   Major opcode of failed request:  128 (GLX)
>   Minor opcode of failed request:  26 (X_GLXMakeContextCurrent)
>   Serial number of failed request:  48

However, when I run "register -help", I get the proper messages and no
errors.
Could someone guide me on how to resolve this problem?

Thank you.

Best,
Lisa
Lisa F. Akiyama
Research Study Assistant
Institute for Learning & Brain Sciences (I-LABS)
University of Washington
<lrisa87 at uw.edu>