[MINC-users] xv error (mincview) on Ubuntu / make_model error

Lisa F. Akiyama lrisa87 at uw.edu
Thu Feb 10 12:39:15 EST 2011

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for all your tips.

>Displaying minc files
I was simply trying to use mincview because it was stated in a (probably
outdated) tutorial I had found.
I tried using mincpik, but got a strange string of odd symbols and
alphabets.
When I ran display, the ImageMagick window opened and I was able to select a
file, but got an error saying:

> display: no decode delegate for this image format `15331.mnc' @
> error/constitute.c/ReadImage/532.
>

> make_model
Are there minc commands to create these mask and headmask files?

Thank you.

Best,
Lisa