[MINC-users] Automatic converting .tag to .obj

Cláudio Vinícius ocustom at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 13:29:32 EDT 2010

Hello again...I have another question,hope it is fine to use the same
subject.
A friend is trying to run INSECT, from classify, but we get the error:
"Error while loading shared libraries: libhdf5-1.6.6.so.0: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory"
As far as I know, the latest hdf package is the libhdf5-1.8, which he has
installed...does anybody know how to fix it?
Thanks!
   Cláudio

Ps: Jason, i haven't tried tag_to_spheres yet, i'll try it later and compare
with what i got. Thank you.