[MINC-users] minc tools crash in matlab

Claude LEPAGE claude at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Oct 14 14:51:12 EDT 2010

Mishkin and Vlad,

I placed emma-1.0.0 in BIC packages. It's not because the package wasn't
there that it didn't exist. I made those changes back in Feb 2010. The
changes are also in CVS.

Release 1.0.0
* Remove unix.m which is likely an obsolete and faulty
  implementation of a wrapper to call a unix command. Use
  the one provided by matlab. This was causing a segmentation
  fault in 64 bits.
* Remove obsolete -m486 optimization compiler flag for Linux.
  Go for simplicity, ignore machine specific optimizations.

Claude