[MINC-users] Re : MINC2 on Mac OS 10.5

Burt Crépeault burt.crepeault at crulrg.ulaval.ca
Tue Nov 16 15:32:12 EST 2010

Pierre,

I was having the same problem about a year ago (someone really should pull
that old OS X page from the site) and my only solution was to compile the
whole thing myself, including libraries. That was not a task I really wanted
to get into but it turned out not so bad. Anyway, I now have 2.0.18,
unfortunately in 32 bits, and some knowledge on how to do it yourself if
you're interested.

Burt.

Burt Crépeault
Centre de recherche de l'université Laval - Robert-Giffard
2601 de la Canardière, suite F-4400
Québec QC G1J 2G3
418-663-5741, ext 6844