[MINC-users] mincresample of negative zsteps

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 18:06:30 EDT 2010

Hi Soren,

>  I just bumped into another issue with mincresample this afternoon - this
> time with ordinary positive zsteps:
>
> Shouldn't the resampled file below get a zstep of 4?    what could be the
> reason it becomes 3.74669 only?

>From a quick look I think you are being bitten by the same defalut
behaviour (it's not a bug! it's described to perform this way!) of
mincresample. From a look at what you are doing however I think you
could just use minccopy instead if all you want to do is put the data
from one file into another with some step and starts defined.

Certainly resampling one file (with no sampling defined) like another
(that does have sampling defined) is going to be somewhat undefined in
any case.