[MINC-users] ray_trace colour maps and rendering labels

EJ Nikelski nikelski at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 25 22:02:11 EDT 2010

Hi,

  Andrew and Claude -- thanks for the help. Between both suggestions,
I should be able to get the job done.

  Can I add one additional follow-up?  First, for context, I've fit
the AAL labels (manual labeling of the colin-27 brain) to the Civet
model (fit to a 4-mm grid), and am now applying my subject's inverted
non-linear transform to the AAL volume in order to fit the labels onto
my subject's linear fit T1 (out of Civet). The results look good, but
... the "real" values in my label volume appear to be stored as floats
-- or so says register, Display and postf.  How do I convert my label
volume into simply having "real" values = voxel values = label values
= integers?

-Jim