[MINC-users] bug in the mincmorph grouping option

Pierre Bellec pbellec at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Feb 10 23:08:51 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

I have recently been using mincmorph to perform various morphomat
operations, and I am really happy with that tool which is quite powerful.
However, I noticed a small bug. The first slice/column/line get set to zero
with the argument '-successive G'. Maybe I am just using an old version of
the program (I believe the latest version is not available for my system,
which is hardy) and that bug has already been fixed. The '-version' tells me
it is mincmorph 1.4.

Regards,

Pierre

--