[MINC-users] add a dimension to a minc file

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 04:43:39 EDT 2009

> That gets me the zspace direction (for which I am grateful), but sadly
> mincresample -like doesn't seem to work (produces an empty image).
>
> The -like file that goes along with the no_zspace.mnc.gz is here:
> http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/users/mishkin/like.mnc.gz

Well your like files zspace starts at 60 with a step of 3 and has one
slice so it would only range between 60 and 63 in world zspace.

Remember that mincreshape works in world co-ordinates so you'd have to
make sure your data falls in this range.  In other words:

mincconcat -concat_dimension zspace start 60.7704 -step 3 in.mnc in_z.mnc

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)