[MINC-users] Classify

Jon Erik Ween jween at klaru-baycrest.on.ca
Mon Mar 30 17:59:54 EDT 2009

May I trouble the list with another question? (Guess I'll do so
anyhow...)

So, I've created a tagfile with some classifications that seem
reasonable, BUT, Display didn't seem to want to record tags with
value"0", hence Background is labeled as CSF in the next step. What am
I missing here?

I set the user_mask_value below to "0" as my mask is a lesion mask
which I don't want to classify. (Picture1)

Then, I feed classify with the following:

bash-3.2$ classify -clobber -user_mask_value 0 -tagfile tags.tag -mask
14017_083005_combo_lbl2_tal.mnc 14017_083005_3dvol_tal.mnc
14017_083005_3dvol_cls.mnc

and get the attached output in Picture2.

This procedure still over-classifies grey matter volumes by including
the lesion areas that I was trying to mask out. How come?

Cheers!

Jon

Soli Deo Gloria