[MINC-users] mincresample center offset

Vladimir S. Fonov vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 00:30:33 EDT 2009

Hello ,

Jon Erik Ween wrote:
> In trying to register a target brain to an atlas, things get offset
> (see attached picture), I'm thinking due to something I'm leaving out
> about world coordinates in creating the transform. What am I missing?
Hmmm, no picture?

> bash-3.2$ mritoself  /usr/local/share/mni_autoreg/
> icbm_template_1.00mm_bet.mnc 14017_083005_3dvol_bet.mnc
> 14017_083005_3dvol

mritoself is supposed to be used to register volumes from the same
subjects but with different modalities, so probably this is not what you
want.

Also /usr/local/share/mni_autoreg/icbm_template_1.00mm_bet.mnc doesn't
seem to be a valid template. Unless you created it yourself.
Standard way of registering to icbm152 template  would be like this:

mritotal -model icbm_avg_152_t1_tal_lin 14017_083005_3dvol_bet.mnc
14017_083005_3dvol.xfm
--
Best regards,
  Vladimir S. Fonov ~ vladimir.fonov <at> gmail.com