[MINC-users] dyld errors

Alexandre CARMEL-VEILLEUX acveilleux at mrs.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 6 12:19:27 EST 2009

Hi there,

	Assuming that you have Core 2 Duo or a Mac Pro, my "package" will
normally run, if:

1) It's installed in /usr/local (the libs are expected to be in
   /usr/local/lib)

2) Clear DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH (Fink sets it and the linker gets hopelessly
   confused because of the f****** case-insensitive file-system).

csh:

setenv DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH ""
./Display

bash:

DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH="" ./Display

	I've been toying with rebuilding everything in 32-bit universal
binaries for broader compatibility (and I have a Core Duo mac at home)
but the time required is a bit daunting (the 32-bit build is much easier
to do, but with my lab Mac Pro make -j8 makes up for that).

Alex