[MINC-users] Unusually colorful Register display

EJ Nikelski nikelski at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Dec 9 22:50:09 EST 2009

Hi all,

   OK, I've narrowed it down. Building ...

hdf5-1.6.5
netcdf-3.6.2
minc-2.0.14 / minc-2.0.15 / minc-2.0.16 / minc-2.0.17 / minc-2.0.18
bicpl-1.4.6
Register-1.3.6

  The problem shows up with  minc-2.0.17 and minc-2.0.18, *not* with
minc-2.0.16 or earlier.  Thus, something happened in  minc-2.0.17
that's effecting my Register (and Display) display.  Can anyone take a
peak into the minc-2.0.17 changes and see what might have contributed
to this?  I stand ready to do a test build ...

In case it helps, my particulars are:

Model Name:	MacBook Pro
  Model Identifier:	MacBookPro3,1
  Processor Name:	Intel Core 2 Duo