[MINC-users] Unusually colorful Register display

EJ Nikelski nikelski at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Dec 8 20:26:21 EST 2009

Hi all,

   I'm currently rebuilding my minc tools under OS X (10.5.8) in
preparation for a cold and windy winter.  All of the bits and pieces
build without much complaint, but whenever I launch Register or
Display, all of the windows have a distinct pink-ish, purple-ish hue.
Festive yes! ... but not what I really need right now.

  Any ideas?  I thought that it might be due to recent changes in the
bicpl, however rebuilding with older bicpl versions makes no
difference.  Has anyone seen this before?

-Jim

--
Jim Nikelski, Ph.D.