[MINC-users] mincbet

Jon Erik Ween jween at klaru-baycrest.on.ca
Wed Apr 15 19:24:17 EDT 2009

Hi there

Would anybody know why volumes from the same scanner would yield
vastly different mincbet results? On several scans, I wind up with
only half the brain masked. I've tried with and without nu_correct
first, though mincbet on the nu_corrected file often results in seg
faults. Is there any way to compare the image files to see why and how
they are different (I'm not sure what the critical parameters might
be). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jon

Soli Deo Gloria

Jon Erik Ween, MD, MS
Scientist, Kunin-Lunenfeld Applied Research Unit
Director, Stroke Clinic, Brain Health Clinic, Baycrest Centre
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Medicine, Div. of Neurology
     University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine

Kimel Family Building, 6th Floor, Room 644
Baycrest Centre
3560 Bathurst Street
Toronto, Ontario M6A 2E1
Canada

Phone: 416-785-2500 x3648
Fax: 416-785-2484
Email: jween at klaru-baycrest.on.ca

Confidential: This communication and any attachment(s) may contain
confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the
address(es) or the entity representing the recipient(s). If you have
received this information in error, you are hereby advised to destroy
the document and any attachment(s), make no copies of same and inform
the sender immediately of the error. Any unauthorized use or
disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited.