[MINC-users] Display and slice plane rendering

Kelvin Mok mok at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Sep 19 15:57:00 EDT 2008

Hi,

Revisiting an old topic, Display. I'm having trouble when trying to
render a 3D slice into the object window.

When I choose the desired plane, then press
SliceView(S)/CreateSlice(A)/ToggleSliceVisible(T), the slice fails to
appear in the object window. I am able to render the slice into the
fourth panel of the 3D window without problem, but I would like to have
it in the object window from which I can superimpose onto other objects.

If I recall correctly, this can be done. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,
Kelvin