[MINC-users] nu_correct

Claude LEPAGE claude at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Sep 19 13:46:44 EDT 2008

Hi Matt,

It is very difficult to guess the cause of the error. The easiest way
would be to place the mnc file on your home page where I can retrieve
it so that I can try to reproduce the error here. Hopefully, this is
not sensitive data. If you cannot provide data for testing, then try
to do a mincstats, mincinfo on the image and send it to me directly.
Also indicate on which platform you are running nu_correct. Linux,
OS-X, other? version of o/s?

Claude