[MINC-users] minc 2.0.16?

Alex Zijdenbos alex at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Oct 2 22:58:01 EDT 2008

While on the topic of conversions: are there any plans to release minc
2.0.16 anytime soon?

It appears that (at least) the 64-bit build of dcm2mnc from
minc-2.0.15 is not able to convert (or even recognize) quite a bit of
dicom data; but I built the version currently in CVS and that seems to
work flawlessly. Could be due to the fixes that Claude put in for
64-bit compatibility, I don't know, but either way, it would be good
to get a working dcm2mnc out there (plus other fixes/additions).

-- A