[MINC-users] mnc2nii dumps core

Yoshitaka KUMAKURA kumakura at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 28 12:52:35 EST 2008

Hello,

mnc2nii of version 1.5 that I've just installed returns nvox =
'1073741824'. Could this nvox depend on the versions of mnc2nii? I have no
idea what this means. I tried installing minc2, which I am not familiar with,
but I could not find how to convert a file in minc to nii, though I did
not spend much time. So, I will now try to circumvent this problem, but
leave my strange mnc file in /scratch2/yoshi just for possible improvement of minc.

I appreciate all the suggestions posted. Have a nice weekend.
Yoshi