[MINC-users] mnc2nii dumps core

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Nov 27 10:55:20 EST 2008

On 11/27/08 11:03 PM, Andrew Janke said:

>Not much work has gone into MINC 1.X for quite some time now.  I would
>recommend you go with MINC 2.0.16 from here:
>
>   http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/tgz

Nice to see a new release!  What is the state of CMake support?  I
notice that the CMakeLists.txt contains:

SET(CPACK_PACKAGE_VERSION_MAJOR 2)
SET(CPACK_PACKAGE_VERSION_MINOR 0)
SET(CPACK_PACKAGE_VERSION_PATCH 14)

Perhaps there have been no recent changes in that department?

Also, the 'ChangeLog' file is helpful, and having dates in there is
great, but it's hard to figure out what changed between 2.0.15 and 2.0.16.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com