[MINC-users] ubuntu-intrepid packages available?

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 01:09:44 EST 2008

Hi Jim,

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 3:56 PM, EJ Nikelski <nikelski at bic.mni.mcgill.ca> wrote:
>   In order to see how the other half lives, I decided to do a full
> minc-bic install on my newly installed Ubuntu 8.10 machine using the
> pre-built packages (thanks, Andrew!).  At any rate, I modified my
> sources.list to point at the BIC Intrepid packages, did the obligatory
> "sudo apt-get update", and then tried "sudo apt-get install
> mincbundle".  Sadly, I get "Couldn't find package mincbundle".  Ideas?

At the moment I am still in the throes of fixing a show stopper bug
with EBTKS + N3.  However to keep the early adopters satiated I have
just started to upload what I do have built for Intrepid now. (with a
Packages file!)  Give it a few minutes to synch from Oz and you should
be good on amd64 platforms.

There is also a show-stopper bug in ParseArgv that I am in the process
of figuring out the best fix for. This means that some options for
minc commands will not be set correctly (like -verbose and -clobber)
in some cases.  Buyer beware! :)

Andrew Janke - andrew.janke at anu.edu.au
Department of Geriatric Medicine, ANU
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883