[MINC-users] ubuntu-intrepid packages available?

EJ Nikelski nikelski at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Nov 26 23:56:38 EST 2008

Hi All,

   In order to see how the other half lives, I decided to do a full
minc-bic install on my newly installed Ubuntu 8.10 machine using the
pre-built packages (thanks, Andrew!).  At any rate, I modified my
sources.list to point at the BIC Intrepid packages, did the obligatory
"sudo apt-get update", and then tried "sudo apt-get install
mincbundle".  Sadly, I get "Couldn't find package mincbundle".  Ideas?
 I've noticed that the "Packages" file is empty ... don't know whether
this is significant. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

-Jim