[MINC-users] dcm2mnc error, seems related to slice position/orientation

Audette, Michel Michel.Audette at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Thu May 1 09:37:16 EDT 2008

Hi Andrew,

thanks for your kind message. As I answered Steve, I have to do a little digging to understand how this diverges from normal DICOM, such as trying to view it in native format. Thanks for the info on Osiris. What is the likelihood that they make source code available for Linux compilation, do you think?

Best regards,

Michel