[MINC-users] libppm.so.9 error

Alex Zijdenbos alex at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Jun 23 22:59:32 EDT 2008

Hi Andrew,

I think the mincbundle thing would be very useful - but so far it
seems to be somewhat broken. I just added

   deb http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/ubuntu-hardy/ ./

to /etc/apt/sources.list, then ran

  apt-get update
  apt-get install mincbundle

and got

  mincbundle: Depends: glim_image but it is not installable
              Depends: mni_autoreg but it is not installable
              Depends: mni-models_average305-lin but it is not installable
              Depends: mni-models_colin27-lin but it is not installable
              Depends: mni-models_icbm152-lin but it is not installable
              Depends: Display but it is not installable
              Depends: Register but it is not installable
              Depends: ray_trace but it is not installable
              Depends: N3 but it is not installable
              Depends: oobicpl but it is not going to be installed
  E: Broken packages

Should this have worked, or did I miss something?

When I try to separately install one or more of the unmet
dependencies, like mni-autoreg, I get:

Err http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca ./ minc 2.0.15
  404 Not Found
Err http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca ./ mni-autoreg 0.99.3
  404 Not Found
Failed to fetch
http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/ubuntu-hardy//data/home/rotor/data/epm-build/packages/deb-hardy//minc-2.0.15-linux-2.6-i386.deb
404 Not Found
Failed to fetch
http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/ubuntu-hardy//data/home/rotor/data/epm-build/packages/deb-hardy//mni-autoreg-0.99.3-linux-2.6-i386.deb
404 Not Found

Something tells me that /data/home/rotor/data/epm-build/etc doesn't
actually belong there :)

(I'm running Hardy i386)

Thanks,

-- A