[MINC-users] libppm.so.9 error

Alex Zijdenbos alex at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 10 22:46:42 EDT 2008

This is probably a naive question but I will ask it anyway: the
'normal' "apt-get install X" call will automagically draw in any
packages prerequisite to X that are not already installed. Why does
this not work with the minc deb packages? Ideally, John would not need
to ask this question (which is definitely a FAQ) because his
apt-get-ting would have selected libnetpbm by itself.

-- A